Reference Code: VC023
Yokogawa Marex has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Software Quality Assurance Manager, to join our expanding Quality Assurance and Testing team. The team is responsible for testing and quality assurance for our software products, and solutions. The team is also responsible for driving forward our development procedures, as part of our continuous improvement programme.
The main duties for this role will include:
- Develop a strong understanding of the products and solutions and testing objectives
- The design and creation of test plans
- Creation, configuration and maintenance of test environments
- Creation and implementation of tests using manual and automated testing tools
- Test in line with the test specification, record results, and issue test reports
- Review of test results to determine product quality, identifying action as required
- Support and review of the development process to highlight quality issues
- Maintain an up to date understanding of current and emerging test and development practice
- Identification and driving procedural changes in the development and test process
- Assist in troubleshooting with different teams to identify defect root cause and resolution
- Management of test teams
- A graduate with minimum 3 years’ experience, or 5 years’ experience in software development and test
- Competent in test design, execution and the analysis of results
- Proven experience in the management of Functional Test execution from planning to defect analysis
- Proven experience in the execution of Functional and System level black box tests in complex client server based systems including setup and management of multiple hardware and network configurations
- Proficiency in recording tests and bug verification processes
- A keen interest in improving testing and development processes
Candidates should have excellent attention to detail, good analytical skills, whilst able to take the broader view of situations. Candidates will be able to negotiate in order to gain buy in from key stakeholders. Experience of managing a team would be advantageous.
This role is a full-time position, normal working hours of 37 hours per week. We offer a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience, bonus scheme, pension scheme, healthcare plan and 25 days annual leave per year plus Bank Holidays.
Please submit your CV and letter of application, including salary expectations and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download job advert as PDF