Reference Code: VC026
Yokogawa Marex has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our expanding Sales and Marketing team. This is an ideal role for an accomplished Sales Professional with a strong background in complex software solutions and the process industry.
The main duties for this role will include:
- Working with Yokogawa’s global offices to drive strategic sales initiatives for major accounts
- Identifying target markets and industries on a global scale
- Generating, qualifying and tracking sales opportunities
- Evaluating customer needs and defining sales strategies
- Addressing technical and commercial requests concerning application of the products
- Engaging with end-users providing product presentations and demonstrations
- Providing sales training and guidance to Yokogawa’s sales teams across the globe
- Presenting papers at user groups, exhibitions and seminars
- Providing input for sales and marketing collateral
- Providing input for product roadmap and strategic directions
- Providing website content and application stories
Required background and skills:
- A sales professional with a minimum of 3 years proven experience and professional credibility in process automation, manufacturing software or systems integration
- Experience of working with multi-national customers with a solid understanding of global markets
- Self-motivated with initiative and drive to be successful and achieve targets
- The ability to interface at senior levels across both internal company members and external partners
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of personality types and to work with minimum supervision
The role will involve international travel to Yokogawa offices and customer locations across the world.
This role is a full-time position, normal working hours of 37 hours per week. We offer a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience, bonus scheme, pension scheme, healthcare plan and 25 days annual leave per year plus Bank Holidays.
Please submit your CV and letter of application, including salary expectations and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download job advert as PDF