Reference Code: VC019 / VC020
Yokogawa Marex requires Software Testers to be part of our team working on new and exciting projects. As a Software Tester your primary role will be in the testing of our software products and solutions.
These roles would be suitable, but not restricted to, recent graduates or Software Testers with experience.
The main duties for the role of a Software Tester will include:
- Develop a strong understanding of the products and solutions and testing objectives
- The design and creation of test plans
- Creation, configuration and maintenance of test environments
- Creation and implementation of tests using manual and automated testing tools
- Test in line with the test specification, record results, and issue test reports
- Use your experience and knowledge to improve current and future test procedures
- Assist in troubleshooting with different teams to identify defect root cause and resolution
- Preferably educated to degree level in a computing or related subject, or proven experience in software development and software testing
- Practical experience in a software testing role, including web, windows client/server
- Knowledge of Windows infrastructure
- Ideally (but not essential) hold an ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Qualification, or above
Candidates will have enthusiasm, good communication skills, be customer focused, thrive on problem solving and be a team player.
These roles are full-time positions, normal working hours of 37 hours per week. We offer a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience, bonus scheme, pension scheme, healthcare plan and 25 days annual leave per year plus Bank Holidays.
Please submit your CV and letter of application, including salary expectations and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 14th December, 2018.
Click here to download job advert as PDF